Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday, July 31, 2006

Great... There's bio SPA tomorrow and I didn't bring home my bio textbook... O_o School was ok today, I guess (except the Chinese timed assignment- I'm prepared to fail it =[ )... I forgot to bring my bio IT worksheet though... Shall hand it up tomorrow... Hopefully the teacher won't kill me... Haha...

Helped to wheel this old lady with bags of tissue paper from my usual to the MRT Station at the request of an auntie... Pityful soul, kept muttering/grumbling to me about everything from her life to posters... But my Hokkien wasn't superb enough to fully comprehen and answer her back, so I pretty much kept "ah"-ing thoughout the whole trip... ;} Earned quite a few stares from the surrounding people but at least I learnt how to manoeuvre a wheelchair... Haha... No easy task, you know... Haha...

P.S. Adding Gundam Seed, Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo and Yakitate!! Japan to my anime watchlist... Decided that I should start from Gundam Seed since now I'm addicted to Destiny... Saw an episode of Monte Cristo the other night and also decided that if I wanna watch at all, I sould start from episode one... And Yakitate!! Japan?? Liu Ying recommended... Haha...

Ok... Maybe I should stop now... Still have lots of homework... =[