Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday, August 11, 2006

Had another round of girly soccer today during PE(whereupon if the ball gets even close to the goalpost, everybody starts screaming and crowds around it, trying to kick it, with the one having the most accurate kick kicking it the direction she wants; or near to... Ok, maybe even the opposite direction... Haha... =]) ... Ended with half the class (12) playing against the other (also 12), which, ended with a grand score of 0 - 0... But I had a hilariously fun time... Haha...

Sometimes, I really wish that there's more than 24 hours in a day... I never seem to have enough time to do everything that I wanted/want to... But then again, maybe I'll end up using that extra few hours studying or doing something that's school-related; maybe at most sleep more... Urgh... Haizz...

The Sec 4s Express people got their 'O' MT paper back today... Scary... "Get A2 should I retake?" Well... It's up to you... You are the one who's taking it, not me, and you understand yourself best... Right?? As for me, I don't think I have much of a choice... Whatever I get, I'll most probably accept it and work hard for my HCL... Hell no, I'm not dropping HCL after studying so hard for it these 2-3 years... Don't want all my hard work to go down the drain... That's what I think anyway...

Oh, last thing: I don't really understand what that play during assembly was about... In the context of the play, what's the definition of "Fat Virgins"?? I'm kinda confused... But, whatever... Everybody seems to be more or less as blur as me... Haha...

P.S. I'm adding Shaman King and Serial Experiment Lain to my Watchlist... Shaman King seems rather nice, but I've missed too many eps to continue watching from Arts Central... As for the latter... Well, the title's just fascinating... Haizz... Goodness... The list just seems to be getting longer and longer... But I've not watched much yet!! WAHHHHH!!!

Ok, I seriously should start practising my aural now... Thursday's drawing near... =[