Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday, August 14, 2006

I think the last post was a bit too harsh... Ok, whatever... I read in the newspaper that the Israel and Lebanon might finally get some peace again... Wars... Haizz... Like what Bertrand Russell said, "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

The ugly truth... -_-

Anyway, I got back my Chinese and Chem common test paper... Passed my Chinese by 3 miserable marks overall (failed the 1st paper but luckily the 2nd one pulled it up... Annndd, for my chem-- Ta-da! 7/25... First ever single-digit score for such a test... Its a F9, no?? Oh well, I better buck up for the next one next friday... Hopefully, that'll make up for this abysmal one...

Ok, I should be studying Bio now, if I don't wanna get another single-digit mark...

P.S. Bio people, check this out... Its good revision... =]