Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lucify didn't make it to the final 2 in Superband... (T.T) WAHHHHH!! They were so cool... Even though their songs weren't that spectacular or as good as their best... BUT still, I don't think they deserve to be at the bottom 2... People shouldn't just vote based on looks alone- they must have other talents to back up too... Haizz... Yeah, I'm no supporter of SOUL... 0_o Fine, I like Lucify partly 'cos they look waayyy cool, but they can carry a tune (and guitars + drums)... SOUL can't... =P At least 迷路兵 won... Haha... They're not bad and they're adorable... =]

Anyway, it's saturday and I haven't even started on any of my homework yet... AND I'm watching 'Pirates' tomorrow... Haizz...

Oh, thank goodness the Chinese teacher gave me another chance and let me do 口头报告on Monday... Hmmm... What shall I do on? 美男?? Most probably... =]