Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Its National Day today... Just watched the National Parade... It was the same... As last year, and the year before, and the year before... Not much of a difference, really... Every year, you get people of all ages running around, the various contingents marching, and some people dancing (a few in mid-air)... Then there's the singing-- or rather, the lip synchings... -_-

But I watched 'cos I wanted to watch the Deyi Military Band perform... And what did they (whoever's in charge of broadcasting over the TV) do? They cut the performance not once but at least twice, not showing the beginning and the ending fully... Urgh.

Anyway, something of interest-- why'd they use the soundtrack from LOTR in one of the clips?? Kinda didn't fit... That's my opinion anyway...

One more thing- I bought Death Note yesterday, and, after reading and finding myself not being able to put it down until I finished the entire volume, I'm convinced that my 5 bucks are well spent... =]