Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday, October 06, 2006

Today's Mid-autumn Festival aka mooncake chomping time (for me)... As I walked home from tuition just now, I really felt the "festive cheer"... There's this big space in between many HDB blocks near my tuition centre, and just now, it was full of children carrying paper lanterns, trying to balance them on the sticks... On the porch, someone stringed up a row of colourful paper lanterns... Really pretty... Then in front of me, this cute boy drop his (oops!) and it went up in flames.... Haha... No, he didn't cry and I'm not sadistic... I'm just amused... That the same thing happened to me some years ago... ;]

How long haven't I carried a paper lantern? 2 years? 4 years? Or even longer? Somehow, when I see them carrying around, I wanted to feel one in my hand again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, exam's over... I don't think I'm gonna do well for any subject... Haizz...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The haze's getting worst... And so is my sneezing... =[