Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yeeooooowwwwwwwwwwww... Went back to school at 9 just to do a mock VS paper... Grrrr... But after that, me and Germaine went to J8 and basically spent about 2 hours there looking for a present for her friend and having lunch at MOS Burger... Then we spent another hour at Bishan library...

It's the first time I went there, and I'm pretty eager to sit at the- what'd call them- empty spaces that pertrude out of the main building like a box... Only they're made of glass... But, disappointingly, all of them were taken up, so we ended up sitting on the floor, Germaine beside a potted plant, me beside some kind of seat-or-table-whichever-way-you-prefer-to-use-it, leaning against a pillar at one corner on the second floor... We just sat there and read for one whole hour... I brought the "Usagi Yojimbo" (Grey Shadows) comic I borrowed from AMK library and finished reading it there... Obviously I 'returned' the book there since I finished reading it... Oh, and I couldn't find any Sandman comics there... *sobs* How could they...

Anyway, after that, we went for music lesson, where half the class didn't turn up... Oh yeah, I met Zeng Ying at the bus stop... Didn't have a chance to talk much, but she's still the same... (^-^) Haha... Listened to too many extracts, absorbed too much new info during music, so much that I felt blur and tired by the time we were released... (-_-)"'

So after a long day, I went home and watched 《хол》, showered, did yesterday's Kumon worksheets... And this... *Sigh* Won't have time to watch FF VII: AC that Hui Min generously snuck out from her house today... 0=] Haha... [Read: thanks for lending!]

~7 more days~

Oh yeah, I realised today that I couldn't stop thinking of Death Note... Haizz... Can't be helped... Heehee...