Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh yeah, I think I kinda forgot to mention earlier-- I tried my first ever kimchi over the weekend... The verdict: I didn't really like it (T.T) Found the taste much too strong for my liking... Maybe because that particular stall doesn't sell really good kimchis... But my mother and sister were eating it like anything... Haizz... So I don't know whether it was that bad or I'm picky... I'm still game to try more though... Haha...

Anyway, I've gotten back all my results... L1R5's 20+... Such 'spectacular' results... Haizz... Looks like there won't be much of a holiday for me this year...

Still haven't return Hui Min's AC... I had to watch it again... Coz I still don't really understand the whole thing... (-_-)''' Speak of deep...

Lugged my eupho case to school this morning... Climbed up 4 stories leh (coz band room still not open when I arrived)!! Then Wanyan kindly helped me carry it from the 4th storey staircase to my seat... (-_-)''' Haha... Anyway the taxi driver's super nice... The fare meter showed $5.40 but when I paid him $10, he returned a $5 note... Didn't realised until I was in class... Haizz... And to think I didn't thank him properly... =[

~2 more days~