Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Returned Hui Min her FF7:AC after band today... I watched it till 12 midnight yesterday, okay... But I actually felt a sense of satisfaction after that... Why? Maybe 'cos I actually managed to make some sense out of most of the plot, and, I realised that I missed out quite a lot of details when I first watched it... For example, I didn't see that at a certain point, as Reno carried a boy in his arms, the little boy's first reaction was to stick his finger up Reno's nostrils!! Haha...

If anything, I really want to own the OST of the movie... The music's just so cool-- I mean, never in my dreams will I be able to imagine how good it sounded when an orchestra, a choir, combines with a rock band... Mann, sugoi-ne!!

Didn't do much today... Went for band, came back, and it's already like, what, 6:45... *Haizz*