Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday, November 18, 2006

It was very warm in the morning at home, which is somewhat unusual, cos me and my sister have a bad habit of “去到哪里,风扇也开到哪里”(switching on the fan wherever [we] go)... Btw, that's what my mother always say... Haha...

Anyway, when I stepped out of the house to go Kumon, oh man, it was blazing hot... But there were clouds in the sky... You know, the kind of... Er... Well, the"rain" clouds... The grey ones... Those that signal that heavy rain's up next... But their rain never did pour down... The clouds kept blanketing the sun, so one moment the weather's nice and quite bearable, and then horribly and unbearably hot the next... Oh yeah, there's some breeze too... But it's warm... =[ [Okay, I just realised that if Mrs Ong sees this, she'll probably want to strangle me for being unable to name that cloud... ] And all this in mid-November... Where the weather's supposed to be cool and wet from the NE Monsoon... [See? I do remember something from all the Geog lessons... Haha...]

Concert rehearsal's next Wednesday... And I still feel so utterly unprepared... I really should go practise the etude now... But I've made up my mind to watch DN Angel from Youtube today... Haha... So... To Youtube I go!!!