Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hopefully, someone will actually notice that black cat and click on it... *hint hint*

Finished ironing the drawing papers yesterday night (Yeah, ironing-- I didn't type wrongly and there's nothing wrong with your eyes.... Or my brain... Haha)... Done with the edges today... Hmm... So I'm only left with the actual words...

I'm quite happy with the 2 pieces of papers at the moment... Ironing them produced some neat patterns and slight 'scorch marks' on the papers... And on the ironing board cover as well... =3 But that's absolutely unintentional-- turn the heat too low, the scorch marks'll never appear; turn it too high, you melt the ironing board cover... *Haizz* My mother hasn't noticed it, yet... (-_-)'''

But they smell burnt... Yeah, they're literally burnt, but smelling burnt isn't that nice... I'm hoping that the potpourri will cover that up...

Anyway, farewell audition tomorrow... And how prepared are we??? *looks super innocent* Oh yeah, and speaking about that, we're having Chem lesson on the second day of Band Camp... What a coincidence... =(

Anndddd, finally, хол ends today! I kinda like the show... Especially with the use of that/ the bears... Haha... Gonna miss it... Think I'll probably buy the soundtrack cos I like the songs too much... My sister's more interested in the 'extras' one though... Haha...

Oh yeah, I know I'm very kiasu, but I've
already watched Wednesday's and Thursdays's episodes of Inuyasha... Hehe... So that I won't be lost when I finally get to watch on Friday night... =]

++ I've more or less updated a bit on the links... I'll update somemore one day... And maybe go tag all the tagboxes another day... When I'm feeling more hardworking... (Goodness knows when that day is... Haha...)