Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm exhausted, really tired-- I mean, look at the time...

Anyway, I was shock-awakened by my sister's montrous alarm clock's wailing in the wee hours... Couldn't really sleep after that... So I did my usual morning routine, dilly-dallied, and arrived in school at the usual time... Lesson time-- had PE and Jogging today, so I sweated alot alot... Then ate my lunch during recess... Sat through another few periods of lessons... Rushed to St Nics for music lesson after those... Barely made it on time... Froze there (so much so that my teeth were chattering) 'cos it was raining outside and the air-cons were in perfect working condition... Then had lessons until nearly 7... Arrived home at about 7:40... Ate my dinner, showered, and it was nearly 9... And then I started on my homework... Urgh... Aaaannd, I'm just done printing the Geog MNC thing... (-_-)

Oh, btw, for the first time in my life (so far), I was thankful that I had to wear specs... 'Cos when I took a look at my eyes in the mirror, I realised that I was half a moon away from having panda eyes... Yikes... No suprise though.... Sleeping near midnight and waking up at 5:30 when the sky's still dark for so many days/nights...

SIGH

I wonder how the Induction rehearsal went?