Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Watched both Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End and Spider-man 3 last week... Unexpectedly, both were quite similar, in that their action sequences were brillian but their plots were near disaster... And also unexpextedly, I didn't shed a single tear watching them...

BUT I cried like madwoman over gradmyu... That's Side Fudomine ~Special Match~ of the Prince of Tennis Musicals (aka Tenimyu) for you... The last performance of the 1st Cast... Haizz... Very touching... Haha... I'm probably not making any sense to most people... Anyway, I'm not too eager to watch the 2nd Cast's performance, 'cos they really don't seem to live up to expectations, but the 3rd Cast seems not bad... The only thing is that they've only had 2 performances so far... So it'd be better for me to wait a while first... Oh, and I had a shock when I first saw this video:



I was like- is he really a guy, or did they get a girl to act as Echizen Ryoma this time round- when I saw that... But he's cute, in a girly way...
Haha...

Last but not least, I'VE GOTTEN THE FLU BUG FROM MY SISTER!!! AAAAAAARRRGGH!