Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Went to my piano teacher's teacher friend's house today to get the composition thing over and done with (for good) this morning... And, I arrived like half an hour late... Oh mann... She's helping me wrap up that uber project (to me at least, even though I started on it only yesterday) and I arrived late, interrupted her lesson with her pupil and she had to listen to my horrible singing... Probably gave her a bad impression... But, boy, am I impressed by her house-- it's a brand new condo, had security guards, had a security lock thingy at the lift etc etc... And she's got a plasma TV (I think), lots of clothes and a grand piano sitting right smack in the middle of the living room~

Oh, and it's not really my fault that I was late... It took forever to flag down a cab... -_- But I got to listen to the sorrows of the taxi driver (haha-- no, seriously)...

Ta-da! Kimeru!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's his 27th birthday on the 2 days ago (17th June)! Can't believe I actually missed it-- (-_-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sweet of them to still keep in touch after moving on from Tenimyu, no? Wonder where they celebrated... They're dressed unusually casual... Haha... From left: Nagayama 'Nagayan' Takashi, Kimeru, Gomoto Naoya and Aoyama Sota

Not really sure what it's for, but it's pointlessly cute, Tuti's head floating at the corner like that (^.^)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By the way, only the birthday celebration photo was taken from Nagayan's blog... The other 2 are from Kimeru's... And Kimeru's new single's gonna be out on 8th August! Can't wait for
『 君じゃなきゃダメなんだ 』!

Even though I can't even read, let alone understand the title... And nobody's ever gonna sell it in Singapore~