Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday. July 02, 2007

So... It's the second week of term 2 already... Wasn't any different from a madwoman last week... The number of hours I slept every day can basically be counted with the fingers on one hand... Well, my fault mostly, so I'm not really complaining...

Anyway, I was very fascinated by this chromotone I saw on Youtube... It functions like an electron, BUT the keyboard... It'd take some getting use to, laid out like a typewriter... FASCINATING!!

Santa, I know it's a wee bit early, but can I have one for Christmas?? 'Cos it seems that currently, it's only available in Japan, and probably costs a bomb... So pretty please? Haha, anyway, a set of links below to take a good look at the chromotone:


- Normal, piano-like playing
- Nice, jazzy voice singing with chromotone accompaniment
- Playing on 'drums' mode
- Put everything above together, and you get...

- Taking apart some keys of a chromotone

And, in addition to that, introducing wine glass music aka glass harp music--

- Barney!! And a few other songs ^^
- Beloved Classicals

- Finally, "How To Play Wine Glass Music"

I'm listening to The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance (very kindly lent by Tanya) right now... So excuse me if I seem a bit distracted... I don't mean they're bad though... Power vocals... But I made the mistake of trying to listening when I had a headache a few days ago... (^^)''' Haha... Should've known better right?

And finally, I shall end off with a photo of... Kimeru!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket