Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday, August 10, 2007

Yesterday was National Day. Tanya and Poh Sin came to my house and we did amaths together. Then they went home, and my mother decided go shopping with me and my sister. I bought 2 blouses and a pair of slippers. And when I reached home, NDP had already ended. So I took a shower and sat in front of the TV watching animania (feeling a bit lost, cos this's the first time in ages I'm watching it), unpicking the labels from my newly-bought clothes. Until midnight, and then I went to bed.

That's all I did.

And the worst thing is, we only finished Paper 1 of ONE amaths paper... Sigh...

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.


Somehow seems to be true to a extent huh...

Anyway, I missed out a few 'major' events in the last post... I shall just list them out:

  • I fell down during a certain jogging session and kinda grazed my knee... Not sure what happened, but I definitely didn't slip on a banana peel this time... Seeing my knees covered in an assortment of plasters got me quite a bit of attention though... Haha... Thanks for all your concern! They're healing quite well!
  • My 'O's melody writing coursework is over! But I seriously screwed the whole thing up... Oh well... Could've been worst...
  • The way we formed a 'human train' and ran a whole round around the hall after the official NDP celebrations when they played 'Will You' in school-- so FUN!! I bet everyone nearly tripped over the carpet though... Haha... Even though we pulled out of Colours aka Buzz @ Canteen, as Swee Jin says "it's still our song"... Poor me couldn't go out with anyone after that because I had a sort of 'make-up' music lesson... And I finally got a double-digit figure for my Haydn section! But I still failed that part, although I passed overall... Nevermind... Next time then...
Obviously more than what's mentioned above happened, but I can't recall anything else now... So today, I went to Tanya's house to do Chem... BUT, I took Bus 24 instead of 22 and ended up at Changi Airport... (^^)''' Baka me... Haha... Anyway, I eventually arrived at Tanya's place, half-dead from all the time spent on the bus... We did a bit of Chem (and she kept disturbing her poor cat at almost regular intervals), finished Paper 1, and then fooled around a bit... I tried rollerblading with her skates (gave up, returned them after one round down the corridor), played with her flute (handed it over after I managed a decent sound out), and then her guitar (lasted about 4 chords and whole lot of random notes)... Anyway, I found out today that she has a trumpet, trombone, baritone, saxophone and flute at home BUT she joined clarinet in band... Voosh... Shan't comment...

Ooooh, and the Japanese version of Hana Kimi (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e) is out! Seems rather good, but I haven't really watched anything yet... Positive reviews from my sis and cousin... Haha...

Urgh... My homeworks' piling up... Can't finish them, and more are coming in...
~Frustration~
~STRESS~