Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today's the sixth September 11th
since the 9/11 incident in 2001
Even now, I can't really say
I understand the grief
felt by the loved ones of the victims
Afterall, I'm still living in my own world
With everything else in the real world
revolving around me
In other words
I'm still
an extremely immature girl
But I sincerely, wholeheartedly
Hope
that nothing like that
will ever happen again

But that's impossible, right?

Most of you (or should I say, all of you) would probably not have heard about Gackt's 十二月のLovesong... It's a powerful song with some reference to 9/11... Watch it:



There's English, Chinese and korean version too... But I find that his accent a little distracting; it kinda draws your attention away from the music, so I prefer the Japanese version... But if you want to listen to it, you can find it on Youtube... And now, back to mugging (TT)'''