Sunday, January 27, 2008

"10" and Marionette

I think scoring a 10 is okay-- not very good, not very bad either. I'm just not very happy with A2s for biology, geography and especially emaths. But for the record, I didn't cry or feel particularly depressed when I got my results. In fact, I was confused by my result slip when I saw it (^^)/; Even Mr Sng (FT) was like, "are you okay?". Guess I'm about the only one who looked super confused then~ (^^)''' But it's weird feeling nothing; no relief, no happiness, no disappointment-- just a blank, when I got my results, as compared to others, who were feeling the extremes. So anyway, I've just submitted my application, and all I can do is just to wait and see which JC I'm getting posted to~

On another note, Xing Dong will be leaving for Australia to further his studies there tomorrow. So far, I've managed to gather 2 other primary school friends to see him off at the airport. It feels alien, to see my friends slowly leaving Singapore, one by one~ Then again, nobody said that they'll never come back (^^)

Just love this song-- Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki



Creepy~ But I want the album!!

posted at 14:38