Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Of Judo, Games Day and... TOMORROW

On monday, after PE, I decided on a whim that I wanted to go for judo at least once, so I went. And oh-my-gosh I'm so glad I went-- it's so cool!! I had so much fun being thrown and tossed around (literally). It was especially thrilling when the sensei stood in for a senior and um, threw us~ Totally. Cool.

But I kinda paid for the fun I had 'cos I had really bad muscle aches, especially my upper arms, neck and upper back~ Couldn't even hang up my clothes in the cupboard properly yesterday night (had to stand on a chair). Thank goodness it's better today already. Oh, and my E-2 Japanese class started yesterday too! It's nice to be back there~ And rather coincidentally, I found out that my senior is studying Japanese there too! Just in a different classroom, and a level higher than me. (^^)

Just now, I went to play at Games Day even though I didn't sign up for it. I played floorball, which lasted less than 10 minutes (I think), and fell down twice. How embarrassing~ Especially since I was the only one who fell at all (--)''' At least we won~ And... 恋してキメル!goes on sale today!

恋してキメル!PV

Pity it didn't make it to the Top 20 on the Oricon Charts... でもいい曲ですね!!大好きな~~ =33 恋してkimeru!!!

And, finally, TOMORROW.
My O level results.
*shudder shudder*

NOTE: I successfully got the date display to show up, so I'll be titling my posts from now on (^^)v

posted at 22:34