Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun-O-Rama XIX

I think I'm way past exhaustion-- my only dream now is to sleep till monday morning~

Anyway, today's Fun-O-Rama! After so much work (my garlic turned green yesterday-- yeah, eww) and messing around with margarine, bread and more garlic, I got to mess with garlic bread, toasters and a stupid electric stove today! Oh ye~ay! I just want to say sorry to everyone, especially those in the food comm, for bringing an electric stove that was absolutely useless and of no help whatsoever.

Oh, but the most interesting event that happened today was that I went to a 'haunted house" at the funfair! I had planned to go all 3 (crazy me), but the looooonnngg snaking queue to people really made me drop the idea. Still, I had the chance to go to Emily Hill 14 in the morning with Karen, her 2 friends from church, and her, uh, another friend whose name I can't remember (^^)'''

It was thrilling~♥

But the ironic thing is that even though I was scared, I enjoyed the whole game till the very end, but I ran out of the LT at the end of the game. The actors, their costumes and the props were very impressive. The whole combo made me and Karen scream like madwomen in there (especially Karen). I want to go again!!


Okay, I'm pretty much nodding off even as I type this, so I'll go sleep now-

posted at 21:54