Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Keeping this blog humane

I *think* I'm finally getting used to the new Macbook (^^)v


Except that I still don't know/forgot how to access the webcam (--)''' 
Oh well, I'm in no hurry, and I'll eventually find out sooner or later~

Went to Esplanade library just now and found more books then I expected on Mahler >.<
And I borrowed 4 thick books home... *SIGH*

'Happy' start to a hopefully-will-last-but-maybe-not relationship with the 3rd man in my life--
The first 2 being Satie and Stravinsky, and the upcoming one being  Hindemith~

And oh no, I'm losing touch with GeoChallenge ): haaha~

I think some of the food I ate wasn't cooked properly, 'cos the toilet seems to be my new favourite hangout today (--)'''

Anyway, new conductor's a-coming tomorrow- 



Important days coming up *nodnod* (: