Friday, January 09, 2009

Post-chalet

Band chalet was fun X) Especially biking at night and playing at the playground in the wee hours X) I mean, a wild group of 16-18 year-olds at an otherwise-empty playground, how fun can it get? Haha~ I played till I got abit dizzy X)

On the minus side, I only slept about half an hour (on the chair) and didn't manage to learn mahjong. And it was freezing in the morning~ And I got muscle aches on my arms and shoulders from riding a too-big bike (--)''' Ah well. Still fun anyway (:

Went for a haircut this morning~ Surprisingly, this time round, my hair looks okay (I think). It didn't look like my head went under the lawn mower X)

I wanna change my blog skin toooooo! But I'm too lazy to meddle with the code to look for my widgets :x When I'm feeling hardworking then~

School's starting :( :( :( :((((