Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ahhh... Finally home! I had a busy day today... Morning, maths 'tuition', afternoon, piano lesson, then its straght to Meridian JC for the concert... I feel pressurised to get a distinction for my Grade 7 exam... Haizz... Anyway, I took a bus to Newton MRT Station where, intending to board the train towards City Hall, I boarded the wrong one instead... O_o To add on to that, this uncle approached me for directions and I told him the wrong one... I wanted to tell him when I realised the mistake but he was nowhere to be found in the packed train... I'm so, so sorry... Hope he arrived home eventually...

Anyway, the concert was AMAZING!!! The Meidan Symphonic Band(and also MJCS) were sugoi!! If only our band could be like theirs... Hehe... But in their band, girls outnumber guys lke, 4:1?? But never mind, I still admire the guys... I mean, a few of them were game enough to go 'cheerlead' to one of the pieces... Now, isn't that brave?? Or is that the 'madness' of music?? Okay, maybe not... Either way, I think they are better in terms of playing then the Nakamura Girls' concert I went last year(I think? Or is it last term?? lolx...), but that was more entertaining...
Pity we didn't get better seats... Still, I enjoyed myself... =] I wonder when we'll have an exchange programme (somewhere further that Malaysia, obviously)... =]

P.S. I included Gundam Seed Destiny in my anime watchlist 'cos I realised that I've been watching it faithfully every Sunday since dunno how many weeks ago...

P.S.S I missed the 6A/03 class gathering today... I wonder how it went... Doesn't matter... I'll be updated on Thursday... Haha...

P.S.S.S. I activated my McDonald's Reward thingy today! Haha... Okay, I'm feeling a bit light-headed...

P.S.S.S.S. I listened to the 26 songs in my mp3 today!! On the way to and from MJC, of course...

P.S.S.S.S.S. I just wanna say that I had fun dressing up for Racial Harmony... Thanks Shahini for the pretty kebaya!! =]