Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday, July 27, 2006

So there's a chance that I'll get a big, fat 0 for my 口头报告... And I got 1/3 of the total marks (30) for my latest amaths common test (meaning I failed)... And I didn't have a great time during EL oral... And I may have failed my compre (think I'll know by tomorrow)... And I may have failed 1 of the 2 music tests I took this afternoon... And I haven't slept earlier than 11:30 since like Saturday... I'm basically having a very bad week and is currently a walking zombie... And I still haven't studied for tomorrow's Geog... o_o

ALL those aside, I'm feeling better than I did for the past few days- less... Angry. I guess... With the world and myself... Or maybe I ran out of steam... =]

Well, while I was busy straining my ears, thrashing my brains and freezing inside the MEP Room, they announced the new batch of leaders during band prac. Thanks to Wanyan, I now know who 3 of the new leaders are... The rest, I'll find out tomorrow, 'cos my dear Wanyan conveniently forgot who they are... As for me, I'd like to congratulate the new batch of leaders and thank the previous ones.... Sounds cliche, but I mean it... 0=] And to those understudies who didn't make it, it's ok...

Ok, I think I better start studying my Geog now... Oh, and I think we have the most concerned and able Geog rep ever... Thanks! cheerio! =]

P.S. I hope my 'mood' turns out fine(Its at "All About Me")... Haha...

Update: It is!!! Haha... =] But the Chinese Characters don't seem to be... Haizz...