Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday, August 25, 2006

EDIT: I don't know why this post repeats itself 3 times-- it's normal in my preview and I can't do anything about it, but they're basically the same thing...

It's horrid, it's unfair, I'm frustrated!?! I spent so much time last night and early this morning studying for Chem and, after taking the test, I'm convinced that I'm gonna fail it really badly, yet again... And to think I studied so seriously for it... Of course, I'm not saying that I study for other tests casually, but I worked extra hard for this particular hoping to pass my CA2 Chem... And now... Sighx... And, I got back my SS and Bio today... Even though I failed neither, I didn't pass them with flying colours either... I got 13/25 for SS... What irked me was that I managed to get the lowest mark required to pass considering that there's no 1/2 marks in SS... (T-T) That also mean that I better not fail my Macbeth test on Monday... 'Cos if I do that, there's a high chance of me failing my SS/Lit segment, since all my marks for it so far are either fails or really borderline passes... And, Bio... Oh man, I don't want to talk about my marks... I mean, Bio's interesting (to me anyway), but I can't seem to score...


Ok, enough about tests and horrible marks...

We played football today for PE again... Oh, but about half the class was playing something else... Dodgeball, I think... We're supposed to play basketball but another class playing... But, who cares? And guess what? I scored my first ever goal in the entire 15 years of my life!! Woohoo!! =] But I confess: I didn't intend to score a goal... Didn't even see properly which direction I should've kicked the ball in... Just knew that I had to get the ball out of our 'territory' (meaning the half of the half of the Sports Hall we're using where our goalpost is) into the other team's 'territory'... And before I knew it- GOAL!! Haha... Shallow playing, yes, but that's good enough for me... And what's more, I scored the 1st goal of the match... Oh, Tanya and Switch scored 2 goals each(Switch's the goalkeeper, never left the 'goalpost'-- so can you imagine how small that area is??) ... And the final score is: 7-1 =] Plus this was the most interesting and funnist game so far-- lots of feet-kicking-air-and-missing-the-ball antics, stuff like 5 people crowding around the ball at one point trying to kick it (but somehow still missing it and it ended up being kicked by someone outside the 'circle' of people) and "casualties"...

Enough about football... I suddenly have lots of random stuff to say... Here goes...

A few nights ago, I had this nightmare... Ok, I had nightmares one after another so I kept jolting awake, but I only remember this particular one... I was in my bed, sleeping (then I suppose I woke up), and suddenly these gigantic grey slimy slugs started plopping down from the ceiling and landed on the floor... So the floor was cover with the gooey wriggling worms, and my sister was still snoring away... Then, suddenly, one landed at the the feet of my bed... And I started freaking out... Then it started wriggling towards me... I freaked out even more... It inched slowly towards me... Then, I woke up... And fell asleep again within 5 mins... =D

Oh, I just remembered about today's assembly programme... The Middle Eastern Percussion and belly dance thing... I mean, at first, it was kinda fascinating, but then it started to wear out... I mean, it's only rhythm... It'll be more interesting if there were melodies/music... But learning about the various rhythms was nice...

One last thing: Do you know that Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore?? Read this... Kinda caught me by surprise... Hey, I just realised-- the houses in my primary school are named after planets- Jupiter, Mercury, Neptune, and, Pluto... Will they change it?? And, my primary school science textbooks are officially outdated... =]