Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I kinda regret watching last night's episode of Monte Cristo-- that extremely disturbing scene keeps replaying itself in my useless brain... That scene where my favourite character is stabbed with a sharp sword again, again, and again through his armour... And where his voice goes: "Ahh" again and again in between the clangs of what he's left with and the others' sword... And finally spitting blood and dying in his best friends arm, doing everything for him... Urgh... If you haven't realised it, I am complaining about the violence of that episode... I guess I still can't stomach that... I need something more mild today-- like D.N. Angel... LOL

Anyway, I think I'm seriously gonna flunk Monday's Macbeth test... Cos you know what? I fell asleep studying and spent the whole afternoon snoozing away... -_-'" And I intended to do homework tomorrow... I can only try my best to sqeeze out some extra time tomorrow then... Haizz...