Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday, September 04, 2006

Remember Steve Irwin, the guy from "Crocodile Hunter"? He's dead... Yeah, dead... Poisonous stingray barb punctured his chest while he was filming an underwater documentary on the Barrier Reef... Not that I'm a huge fan of his, but his death is so... sudden... So unexpected... Read the full article at CNN...

Went J8 today to accompany my sister for her ABRSM exams... Yeah, her exam was postponed to today... Just don't ask me to explain-- I'm not so sure myself... Anyway, I went there, wasted my time, and came back again... Nothing interesting...

I just finished reading "Tea from an Empty Cup" by Pat Cardigan... All I can say is, it's really dense and I don't really understand it and I'm having a headache now... I probably have to re-read it again to understand... (-_-)'"