Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Today's the school's Open House... I shan't say much, cos you probably knew what it was like... o_O But, hey, just for good measure, let me say this: I'd most probably have fallen asleep hugging my eupho if I wasn't freezing in my seat the whole time-- now you know...

Anyway, after I rushed home, I rushed again to my piano teacher's house... Then, when I told her about the problem I was facing for my Music EYE, and the 'solution', she... Well, what she basically meant was "wishful thinking"... So now, I'm looking for an original copy of Mozart's "Ah, vous dirai-je, maman" (English: "Twinkle, twinkle, little star")... Haizz...

I went to IKEA with my family just now... My sis needed a book shelf, cos ever since she moved into the study room, she hasn't much space to put her stuff (and since her table's like 1m away from mine, I sorely missed my privacy)... Oh, and we all need something to place the TV on, since it's kinda below eye level and gets pretty uncomfortable after a while unless we sit on the floor... Anyway, we didn't get either of the two in the end as there's not much of a colour choice, or we needed to order (which my father doesn't want to coz he says it's inconvenient) in advance... But, I bought 2 "finger puppets", mini softoys, I'd say... Haha... And, let me tell you this-- the hotdog buns at Bistro's are fantastic... I added lots of mustard and chilli sauce, and whoosh!, one and a half of them disappeared through my mouth(the other half ended up in my sister's stomach, joining the one that's already there)... Ok, so maybe anything tastes great if you're hungry-- but, hey, it was nice... Haha...

Oh, and I've switched my Blogger account to Blogger beta... Whatever it'll do...

"Tell! Me! Who! You! love!!"
"EMBER!!!"
Danny Phantom simply rocks!!! Hahx...