Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Haizz... My music teacher called me yesterday night... Asked and told me about my ABRSM results... Didn't even get a merit... But it was close... So close... Wished I had stretched a little further... =[

At least I did quite ok for the music EYE practical... I think... Oh, and I passed the emaths test I mentioned last post-- 22/35... Heeheehee...

Anyway, here's how to get yourself all stressed up about the coming EYE-

  • Say out loud the dates and order of your exams:
Fri, 22 Sept- EL paper
Wed, 27 Sept- HCL paper
Tues, 3 Oct- Emaths paper + SS paper
Wed, 4 Oct- Geog paper + Chem paper
Thurs, 5 Oct- Bio paper + Lit paper
Fri, 6 Oct- Amaths
  • Count the number days left until your EYE:
5 days to EL paper
10 days to HCL paper
16 days to Emaths paper + SS paper
17 days to Geog paper + Chem paper
18 days to Bio paper + Lit paper
19 days to Amaths paper
  • Calculate the amount of notes you need to make and the chapters you need to study:
..........
  • Scream:
ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!