Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Weellllllll... Today's the second day of the last term of the year... I had an emaths test today... And after that, while everybody's going "oh no", "I'm gonna fail it" that kind of stuff, I wasn't feeling any particular emotion... I guess I got too used to it, not being able to do all the sums, only some, and not being totally confident being able to score well... Kinda scary, no?

Anyway, I 'm very tempted to take down the Cbox... It's rather redundant... And I know I said I'll change the blogskin like 2 weeks ago... But I won't be making any major changes to this blog until after the exams... And until I find a blogskin that I actually like... =|

Can't wait for exams to be over... But I haven't started revising or making notes yet... How contradictary... Haizz...