Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday, November 13, 2006

I finished FMA!! The movie too!!

Last Saterday, to be exact, though... I didn't really have time to blog... But gosh, those who don't watch FMA are missing LOADS... I'll rate the anime 5/5, 10/10, whatever the full mark is... But the movie, it's disappointing... Particularly the plot and the ending... Especially the plot... But if the ending could be 'happier', then I wouldn't mind that much... Still, you get to see Edward looking really good in lots of suits, be somewhat amused at Al's "imitations", and wonder at Mustang's doings... Haha...

Anyway, facing lots of problems... See no end to it... Urgh...

Heard that it's audition for the farewell performance item tomorrow... Haven't the faintest idea what to do...

Oh yeah, went to get my new specs today... Nearly died on the journey there and back... But I've got my specs on my nose now... And they're purple... Haha...

Okay, I better go finish up my Amaths... If not Bao Hui'll find something 'ahhh' to say about it... Haha...