Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday, December 11, 2006

Mon ami!! (that's French for "My friend")

I'm very pleased to say that, as of yesterday, I've finished the entire season of Ouran High School Host Club... YAY!!! I quoted that "mon ami" from the anime too... Haha... Anyway, its a very funny anime... Should watch... Hope there's another season though... But I think there probably is, 'cos the ending was, how should I put it, quite open... Yep... So I'll just hope... Haha...

Ok, so I spent a few hours wandering around Toa Payoh Central today... My mother, sister and I basically just went into every shop that sells clothes and shoes... And man, it was't a single digit number... In the end, I was the only one who actually bought something, though my sister tried like more than half a dozen pair of jeans... *snigger* The long sleeved top I bought actually comes with suspenders... Yeah, the clip-on ones... If only it came earlier, then we'll have Seyton wear suspenders in the Macbeth play... Haha... (^-^)

Anyway, I thought about doing something like an anime review for those series that I've seen so far, just a simple one... But I don't really have time for something like that now, so it'll just have to wait... Haha... 'Cos I'm rushing to finish all my homework and stuff like that before Christmas and then concentrate on studying for Bio Diagnostic Test after that...

Oh yeah, Candy... I CAN"T TAG YOUR TAGBOARD!?! I don't know why, but I'll try next time ok?? Sorry... o(-_-)o

++ I'm labelling my posts (for fun) starting from this post...