Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Yosh... I've gotten all my Chinese New Year clothes... Not bad, huh... Just 3 days shopping and ta-da, done... Except for shoes... Well... Haizz... Not that I don't like to shop though... Haha... But I still think it's kinda early to shop for something that's like 2 months away... And, man, the rules... No black-coloured clothes, not skulls, nothing that's 'offensive', basically...

I watched Eragon on Thursday... Not that fantastic, full of cliches... But I like that dragon Sapira, the most realistic-looking dragon around... Haha... And it's most likely gonna keep me going for the sequels...

+ Can't wait for Christmas!!
++ No, wait, I can... I need to finish all those holiday homework before that... HAIZZ...
+++ Band's starting soon... (^-^)'''