Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday, March 24, 2007

My hands have been trembly ever since I took the medicine... Hmmm... Didn't expect the antibiotics and that white-and-grey pill to have so much effect... Yeah... See how much I trust my doctor? I don't even know what those medicine are specifically for...

Anyway, we 'moved houses' on Thursday... So it's byebye to one and hello to another... I moved to somewhere near the centre of the class... It just feels weird sitting there lah... I mean, I lingered around at the back for so long... Oh, oh, and the whole process was so funny!! When we figured out we're moving, everyone started talking about fengshui(after wailings, screechings, shriekings-- you name it from our dramatic class)... About how people sitting in a particular pattern or shape passed this test which everyone else in class failed... Then it changed to the routes of the teachers-- how that particular seat has bad fengshui 'cos this teacher like to look in that direction, or that teacher like to frequent the area and stand there for most part of the lesson, or that teacher who 'borrows' the homework from that few desks and use it as her answer key... Haha...

Anyway, there's 6 days of band next week... That's speech day, the rehearsal, another ajudication, on top of the normal 3 practices every week... Even my parents aren't that happy about it... But what to do? They're tiring, freezing, stressful, but get us nearer to the gold for SYF... I really don't want to be disappointed again... Haizz...

And speaking of band, I am now the proud SL of a section of 7! You know, it sounds so much nicer than: "There's a total number of 4 people in our section, inclusive of me"... Haha... But so far, I've only met 1 of the sec 1s... Hopefully I'll get to see all of them soon...

I suppose I better do some Macbeth research now... Ciao~