Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday, April 07, 2007




Swee Jin presented this song the other day... I've heard of the song before, but never really listened to it... But it's so interesting!! I mean, there's so many singing styles and erm, 'genres' in a single song... Haha...

Anyway, I realised that I haven't been updating as much... Can't really help it... It's band pracs, band and more band pracs... Let me just summarise: Mr Ito came and went, even if he wasn't impressed with us, he definitely left us impressed... And I, maybe the whole section, was under a lot of stress around that time... 'Cos both conductors suddenly noticed that they can't hear us and we just couldn't play loud enough (problem not solved yet, but we're making some progress)... Then came the 6 band pracs in a week... All on top of the usual homework, tests, and whatever... Anyway, it got so stressful for me that I started asking myself this: How much do I want the Gold?

And Happy Birthday Si Lei =]