Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ok... I've been neglecting this blog for awhile... Lots of reasons (and even more excuses), but I won't go into that... I'm just glad that the skin's ok again... After all the trouble I went through...

Anyway, watched Titoudao after band today... I must say it's quite different from films and tv shows... As in, in those, all you see is glam and bling, everyone's (who's supposed to be beautiful) beautiful, glamourous, and those that're not supposed to be are still presentable, nice and all... You know, all the way from shoes, clothes, makeup, accessories to wigs... But what I saw in Titoudao was more... Realistic... Practical and convenient even... I'm not sure how to put it into words, but it took me some time to get used to it... After all, this is the first time I watch a stage production... Yeah, never saw any plays, musicals, dances onstage other than those in schools... Kinda sad, but that's the truth... Haha... But after watching, I'm fascinated and won't rule out watching more... Yup...

And I find a need to complain, complain and complain: IT DOESN'T FEEL ONE BIT LIKE HOLIDAY!!! YAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!