Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday, April 22, 2007

When I was walking along the corridor home on Friday night, this tiny lizard just dropped down from the wall and started running (out of fright, I suppose) for its dear life... The thing is, I ran too, and much, much faster (pretty much for the same reason)... (^^)''' Hey, I couldn't help it-- it's natural instinct... Haha...

So anyway, it was sports day... Oh yay... It's so fun to watch people running on the track... Round and round, full circles (or rather, ovals), half circle(oval), quarter circle(oval)... I took the chance to sit in the sun to tan myself... And considering the heat (and discomfort I felt plus the sweating more than a pig part) from that versus the uber light shade of tan I got, it wasn't worth it...

Anyway, slightly more than half the class went to Seoul Garden for lunch after that... Quite nice... And we spent 3 or so hours there... Haha... Must be a nightmare for the other people there...

Screenshot of my current desktop:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cute wallpaper right?? =3

Argh... Mid-years starts on Friday and what am I doing now...

Oh yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI QIANG!!!