Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I seem to be living in a never-ending nightmare... All the way from SYF, the tonnes of homework, the hours spent mugging, the exams themselves, and now, the results... Yikes... Gotten back 6 papers, failed 3 of them... D7, E8, F9... And the best among the 6 was a B4... Couldn't get more upset than this...

Thanks for consoling me...

I was in a ultra-lousy mood, and basically didn't feel like doing anything... But after I calmed down (result of a few hours of listening to songs), I asked myself: why? I can't say it's SYF, 'cos the other band members were doing alright... Not the overload of homework, not the crammed exam schedule, 'cos the rest of the class didn't do that badly either... So it's me... I need to 1) manage my time properly and 2)adopt a more serious attitude towards homework; 3) practice more of maths, and 4)start revision early...

With those in mind, I just have to move forward and start all over again... But that's easy to say and hard to do... And I'm very, very scared about the results of the rest of my papers... I cannot fail another one... I know it can't be changed, but still...

But I will work hard-- don't want a repeat of this ever again...