Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday, May 21, 2007

The fan's spoilt! Argh! As if the weather isn't hot enough as it is... I still pretty ok with it, though I have a feeling this won't last long... But the peeps in the neighbouring row by the window are really melting... Poor them... Hopefully, before both rows die from heatstroke, the fan'll be fixed... (^^)'''

I found my neuralisation worksheet! Chem SPA file: COMPLETE!!

And I nearly died laughing during Bio remedial this afternoon... I've always suspected that Bao Hui and Tanya are kinda... Hard of hearing, but their conversation today totally convinced me... Here's 1 example:

BH: Argh! There's gonna be Chem homework on Thursday! I don't-
T: *makes weird whining sound* Tamil homework? Eeee...
BH: Yeah!

Oh well, it went something like that... Haha...

Tanya gave me 3 really cute notebooks as belated birthday presents... Thank you! And thanks to these people too, for giving me birthday presents:

  • Hui Min and Wanyan for the Death Note 2 VCD (Ahhhhhhhhhh!)
  • Germaine L for the delicious cookies/biscuits
  • Kelly for the book filled with cute poems
  • Mummy for the pillow
  • Papa for the ang pow
  • Si Lei for the nice green jacket and
  • Yin Xue for the Kit Kats
Yay! Thankies!

Now to Prince of Tennis!