Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday, May 25, 2007

Yaaaaarrrrrggghh! My entire right arm is like so dead... It's been so weak and inflexible ever since yesterday night, 'cos of the the arm muscles aching... And why is are they in that condition? 'Cos we played dodgeball during PE and I kept using my right hand to throw the ball... Jeez... I can't describe how peeved I am to get muscle aches just from throwing balls around... And the best thing is, I don't think the balls I threw hit anybody... They just mostly bounce harmlessly in front of the other team... Guess I have to exercise more huh?

Anyway, yesterday was a horrible horrible day... I overslept and woke up one whole hour later than usual... And of course even though the cab fare was $10, I was still 14 minutes late... Urgh... And I only ate my breakfast during recess... Then after helping to set up the music booth for the sec 2 meet-the-parents session (I didn't do much, so I'm feeling extremely guilty), I rushed off for the Macbeth play... At least the play's nice... And they presented some stuff in a different way from what I imagined... Interesting... But it's waaaaaaaaaayyyyy too late... Got home really late and as a result, slept only at 1am...

And I feel like a zombie now... With a body that's not in tiptop condition... Oyasumi~