Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday, September 17, 2007

I knew it! IknewitIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewit?!

To announce it in a grand manner:



I actually knew about it first from the burimyu communitee at LJ before andro-san announced it on Youtube (haha) and, unlike most people, I'm gonna bet on a re-run of NCitBH, with everyone in it (hopefully)!

Anyway, finally, last paper tomorrow!! 頑張ります!

Oh, and Kimeru's new single will be out on 24th October-- something to look forward to! Yay!

P.S. Yes, I'm changing the way I label my posts 'cos Blogger has a limit of 200 characters max. for labels, and my old way of labelling will never be able to fit... Plus, it may be easier to find my old posts with this more conventional way of labelling~ --> changed back (^^)v