Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday, September , 2007

Finally, PRELIMS ARE OVER!!!

2 days ago, actually. But I've been relaxing and playing since then, as if 'O's are over as well. Yes, I'm feeling a bit guilty~

Anyway, I shall start from yesterday's interesting events. Yesterday, I went out alone, first to the esplanade to blow up and zap a nice blank, un-scribbled copy of Haydn's Symphony 104 score, so that I can write my notes properly in it. After that, I had planned to head over to the Kinokuniya in Ngee Ann City to check the books out, BUT I was running late because I couldn't find the bus stop in front of Esplanade (don't stare at me) and walked the opposite direction and so wasted a whole lotta time wandering around... ... So anyway, I just had a quick lunch, bought some puffs and headed over to Xing Dong's house. Skipping over the part where I alighted at the wrong bus stop and all, I finally arrived at his house and saw him, with left leg in a plastic cast, crutches and hobbling away. We had a long chat and his mother was
super hospitable, and I went home with an extra big bar of KitKat, a cute soft toy, and a mini Disney drawer. And the Taj Mahal paperweight (travel souvenir from India) and stack of Maths and Chem exam papers he passed to me as well. Yeah, WOW. We talked for 1++ hours, I think. Somehow, we just had so much to talk about after so long. And he's complaining that he's got nothing to do 'cos his exams are over... Really felt like strangling him when he said that. The photos (when I remembered to take):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was wandering around this area before the cleaning uncle took pity on me and pointed me to the 'Esplanade' sign... Which was just on my right (--)''' And just for your information, I cleverly got 'lost' 4 times the entire day...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Esplanade rooftop! It looked so pretty from inside the library that I just had to go up... Haha...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The view! Minus that wall jutting up from the bottom right-- sooorry, I didn't notice!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lunch! Passion Fruit flavoured ice cream! Derrriiicccccciiiiiiooooooooooouuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssss!*
* From Deilicious Gakuin, a brainless but very funny j-drama that I still watch from time to time (^^)'''

And today, I went to Far East Plaza for the first time in my life, and I'd just say that I WILL go again! And I went to Borders and Kinokuniya (finally) too. And I nearly died at Kino 'cos I found out that Kimeru's photobook costs around $57 (and I'm not sure whether that price is inclusive of GST) (T-T) *Sigh* All the Japanese magazines are so expensive! Oh, and I (surprisingly) found D-boys' photobook 'Start!' as well. Needless to say, it's expensive as well... *SIGH* And on the way home, I took the bus in the wrong direction and ended up having to sit through a whole journey back... (@.@) And I totally forgot about the music lesson we're supposed to have today... SORRY!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Very goth, ne? A certain shop (I can't remember which or where) inside Far East Plaza