Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I was listening to a recording of Yiddish Dances just now, and a flood of memories came rushing back... Even though SYF was months and months ago~

ANYWAY, many people asked me how school was. Hmmm... Let's just say I'm taking it all easy--like I told Varruna, I'm crashing into lectures that I'm not supposed to be in, and nodding off in the ones I'm in (^^)'''

And I'm also catching up on anime and other stuff during the rest of the day. I've finished what's been released of Zombie Loan as of now (11 episodes) and I'm patiently waiting for the last 2 to be released in April (T.T) I'm watching D. Gray-Man at Stage6, (episode 12, at the time of typing this) as well as the latest episode showing at Arts Central (can't wait for Friday!!!).

And lastly, I just wanna say, after watching the little snippet of Kimeru's PV of 恋してキメル!, I CAN'T WAIT FOR 23rd JANUARY TO COME!!!