Monday, February 18, 2008

美好的一天

Today... Is most probably my last day at NYJC. That, whether it's true or not, will be known tomorrow, when the JAE posting results come out.

BUT today's the perfectest day I can ever wish for~ Okay, minus the part where I had breakfast and lunch at MacDonald's. But honestly, it was nearly surreal, today. Nearly the whole seminar group skipped Maths tutorial and lecture, didn't go for Geog lecture, just sat in the library and chitchat, went crazy in front of the camera,
went out for lunch, played like little tykes at the playground and during PE, attending only Lit lessons the entire day... We were so happy, yet so sad, 'cos for some of us, we'd not step into the school compound again after we step out of it today... So this is what is known as bittersweet, huh.

Towards the end of the day, when people started leaving, I could feel tears swelling in my eyes. Control, control~ After PE, when I were the one leaving, the tears threatened to flood out. Control, control~ I made it out of the school gate, to the bus stop, up the bus and inside the bus, tearless. But when I was about to alight from the bus, Tiak Hui said to me, "If you don't cry when you get down this bus, I will never forgive you." Obviously, she didn't mean it. BUT, you know what, somehow, the control button finally jammed up, and when the bus sped off, I cried, for real. Must have looked pathetic to the passer-bys...

So guys, I just wanna let you know, thanks for everything; today, yesterday-- Nah, in fact, everything you people have done for me for the past 6 weeks--

I think I'll continue with this tomorrow~

posted at 22:33