Sunday, February 17, 2008

Alone on Valentine's Day... NOT!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! ♥

Photobucket

And the surprise of this Valentine's Day is... From my Angel!!

Photobucket

We were playing the Angel/Mortal last week, so boxes were set up at the atrium for us to leave our Angels or Mortals letters, presents etc etc. When I got to the boxes on Thursday (Valentine's Day, in case you've short-term memory, like me), it didn't take me long to notice that there was a lone rose poking out of my OG's "To Mortals" box. Who's the lucky fella, I wondered. I bent down, and, to my surprise, it was addressed to me!! Stuck to the rose was a letter, folded such that 2 Ferrero Rochers were snugly fitted in it.

The game has since ended, so in the photo above are what I got from my Angel, whom I still don't know who he is, other than his name. So, to my Angel: Thank you for giving me my first rose on this Valentine's Day, for the surprise and thrill the whole thing gave me! It was fun exchanging letters with you, although I still think you cheated by asking a girl to write the 1st letter for you~ (--)''' Hope to see you in person one day!

And to all those lonely hearts out there:

Photobucket

Here's a heart for you! Personally folded by me! YAY!!

Bleach episode count: 50
posted at 23:49