Monday, February 11, 2008

Cloudy

I feel almost depressed now~ Okay, not really depressed, but something near that. And I very nearly blew my top just now when I realised my father was using his mobile phone to take a video of me playing the piano. Nothing much.

I woke up this morning not really feeling great, a bit on the 'minus' side, but not exactly very moody. But it seemed that as the day passed by, more dark clouds started accumulating and, by the time I left school, my sky was overcast. School was like normal today, completed with all the crazy antics of the people around me and the usual boring lectures. So why I am feeling like this?

I think I'd better not mingle too much with everyone else to until my dark clouds disperse and some kind of feeble rays from my sun start to filter through. Shouldn't be that long anyway. Until then, I just continue with Bleach.

Bleach episode count (as of yesterday): 21

posted at 20:19