Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 1 of JAE

I'm still feeling quite stupid now, 'cos I still can't believe I only realise today that you can't get any radio signals on the MRT along the NS line (which is mainly underground). Oh gggggoooosssshhh. Why didn't I think of that earlier?? *extremely traumatised*

So anyway, I woke up super early (5am) today, and took the MRT to my new school-- there's actually a direct bus I can take, but I'm sure I'll fall asleep and overshoot, so I didn't dare to take the bus in the morning. And I reached the Buona Vista station at about 7:10, which was the time I used to leave home to get to NY on time. (--)'''

I basically spent the whole morning, till about 1:10pm (when we were released) in the school hall listening to all kinds of talks and briefings. I have absolutely no desire to experience that ever again. Orientation starts tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have fun then. But flag raising is so cool! I mean, the choir members are fabulous! The harmonising sounded so beautiful that I was focusing more on the notes instead of the actual words they were singing. Utterly impressed~

I took the bus home in the afternoon, and true enough, I fell asleep. Thank goodness I woke up before I was supposed to alight. But it kinda show hows far I have to travel; to sleep and then wake up on the same bus ride. (--)

These people are awesome, watch the Black Fire Percussion in action!!



And finally, my surprise find at a vcd shop having a sale:

Photobucket

Team Astro! Aka Astro Kyuudan. So why am I celebrating?

Photobucket

I took this with the camera on my mobile phone, so it's not exactly very clear. But you can tell who's the one in the circle, can't you? People, it's NAGAYAN!! *squeals*

And the whole series of 9 episodes costed me a whooping $9!!

posted at 20:40