Saturday, February 23, 2008

SEVERELY sunburnt

Do you know that even your scalp can get sunburnt? So in addition to my already sunburnt nose, cheeks and forehead, NOW my scalp is on fire~~ According to the people who could see (most people, actually), the scalp near the front of my head is reddish-pink. Oh great. And it hurts, okay~ い-いたい!

I'm still trying to recognise teachers, find my way to toilets in the school compound and adapting to the school culture of my new school, but I think everything's going just fine for now. Except my subject combination-- how could they not offer Computer Studies anymore when it's still stated as a subject on the JAE booklet, school website?? (ToT)

Anyway, I had a huge quarrel with my mother this morning. Come to think about it, it's the biggest one I had since forever, since I usually just shrug off everything. But I think this time, she's being too unreasonable. I'm still in the Cold War phase, and we'll how this turns out. Of course, being me, I cried just about the whole morning~

Oh yeah, Orientation was fun, I mean, as fun as it could get in an unfamiliar place, getting dirty (in STARCH, not MUD, thank goodness~), hangling around with people you don't really know, and not being able to dance the Mass Dance properly 'cos practising during random hours in 2 days are just not enough. Glad I was there, though~ ^^

posted at 22:28