Thursday, March 20, 2008

Of all the time, NOW~

I was going to title this entry "Monday Blues".

And I was going to complain all about my senseless and absolute horrible timetable, especially my Mondays, where I do not have a single break the whole day. And then I was going to talk a bit about band camp, about how tiring it was, but how good I felt at the end of it 'cos somehow under all the stress, I managed to get to know a lot more people, plus the fact that I actually improved in my playing. After that I was going to whine some more about being the dorm i/c and about the camp food (which actually wasn't that bad). Next on the fuss-list was the amount of holiday homework I had to do, and how band was taking up too much of my 'me' time. And then I was going to declare to the whole world that I screwed up my Grade 8 Practical, and jump randomly to grousing about how I'm totally losing it for Maths. And comment randomly that I'll miss all the superb videos that were on Stage6, now that the site is down. Very lastly, I'd end off lamenting about my inability to sell the MUSE tickets and Fun-O-Rama coupons.

was.

NOW I have a more serious and pressing issue at hand, something that made all the above seem unimportant.

I FREAKIN' SPRAINED MY ANKLE!!!
3 DAYS BEFORE MY FIRST BAND CONCERT!!?

I've gone to the Chinese sensei for a half hour session of torture and missed today's practice. It's already bad enough~

Please, please, my ankle, heal on time~ Somehow (T-T)

posted at 21:40