Monday, March 10, 2008

2 Weeks in a Nutshell

Hai! I'm baaaaacckk!!

I'm gonna try to summarise everything, so here goes:

The skin on my scalp flaked (yeah, GROSS right?) and it's back to normal. I got to know my OG mates better, and on top of that, I now have a CCA (band!) and a class! Band is seriously taking up too much of my time, but I must be like, the worst player in the section, so I gotta try to catch up!! Especially since there's a concert coming on the 24th!!

My subject combination:
Mathematics H2
Music H2
Geog H2
Literature H1
Chines H1
GP H1
PW H1

Yep, I'm in Arts stream (^^)

...
...
...

Um... I kinda forgot what to blog about.... Anyway, I'm still trying to get to know the people from my class and band, and school's tiring, but I'm still OK at this point of time.

Lastly, pimping 2 events!

ACJC MUSE band concert
24th March, Monday, Esplanade, 7:30pm
Tickets priced at $21 and $25
* If you get them from me, you don't have to pay the Sistic booking fee (^^)v

ACJC Fun-O-Rama XIX
29th March, Saturday, ACJC school compound, 9:30am - 7pm
$10/coupon


Will anyone be a kind soul and buy either of them from me? I have to sell NINE tickets and TWENTY coupons!

8 days to ABRSM practical-- help me!

posted at 23:35